Need Your Advices Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well currently I am still depresssed but not as much anymore but in my classes I have found one person that might really care about me she gives me encouraging words time to time but we never really talked she knows theres something wrong with me but now she thinks im ok but I want to tell her that I'm not ok because shes a caring person I know it.The only difference is shes not depressed at all and I am,I'm too shy to talk to her,usually she has alot of friends with her so I can't find a chance to talk to her in private,even if I do get to talk to her I might get a social panic and can't think of what to say or just might say "never mind" oh and I"m afraid cause shes really hot lol
any advices?

Allo..

i think you should really get to know her.. then you can start to talk to her about other things you want to let out. But dont try to much to fast. GOOD LCUK!! x

Wayne

Mate......take it slow............find out about her...become friends......if you just come out with stuff you may scare her off no matter what she feels and that will damage you both.........going slowly will guard you a bit...and if it works will build up a strong and understanding relationship.......which is the only thing that will be healthy in the end...

Please do not think i am ...or anyone else......is saying not to go for it.....just treat her gently.......confusion and apprehension slip into the cracks and sour everything if we are not careful....so explore where you can go with her for sure but test your way, in case there is a blind drop ahead for both of you.

Good luck Mate.........you have what it takes just be smart and careful with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00