Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So, who here has netflix? I know they vary from country to country and a lot of the same stuff is on them regarding movies, documentaries etc.. does anyone have any recommendations?
As for me I enjoy watching forensic files, I'm nearly all the way through the second collection, as for a comedy I would suggest ''the other woman'' or ''love happens'' ''the pill'' and ''a royal wedding'' oh and I cannot forget ''letters to juliet'' that was amazing love story:)
What have you seen on Netflix that you think is worth sharing?

iam

SF Supporter
I've got an Amazon prime subscription too. There are some good movies on there. I Am Legend, Edge of Tomorrow, The Island, The Adjustment Bureau, Looper and the super violent The Raid 2. Some of the better movies I watched lately

Orange is the new black and stranger things are the obvious ones. Also Dexter! God I loved watch Dexter, one of my all time favs!

I'd recommend "The Returned" there's only one season but it had me hooked all the way through, hoping Netflix decides to made a second season!

Also "Zoo" is an interesting one, again there's only one season because season 2 is currently airing.

smackh2o

SF Supporter
If you like spy stuff and action with a great plot then give Person of Interest a go.
Also (not sure if UK only) if you want a brutally funny political comedy try The Thick of It. Be warned, it's Dr Who like you've never seen him!

Friends. I know, it's old, but it's not. I'm currently in my 4th round. Crazy, right? For me, watching an episode of Friends with a home brewed coffee is a little piece of heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00