Never Ending

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Auerbach, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auerbach

Auerbach Well-Known Member

I am in so much pain, i feel so severely depressed right now. I feel so alone, the loneliness, the lack of love or care that i feel, and the fog that is over my head. I wish I had a friend who understood, who cared and could help me and I would do the same for them. This pain that i feel is so bad that it makes it so that i can't see anything but the pain, i can't see past my own pain as selfish as that sounds. I want to get out of this, i want to see other things and people. This thing just won't leave me alone, this pain, this fear, this loneliness. It doesn't end, it just keeps on going and going, it is unreal, it feels like it is impossible for this to change.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, you are a very kind,caring and considerate person. You don't sound selfish at all because at the end of the day we have to and must put ourselves first. I don't know much about what is going on in your life right now, but hope you can overcome it and the new medicines kick in soon , big hugs :hug:

3. Auerbach

Thanks petal, it is getting so bad it is unreal. I am scared.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: What exactly are you scared of hun?

5. Auerbach

That I'll give in and try to hurt myself, attempt suicide, or just plain old lose my sanity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.