Never Surrender. Never Forgive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it is the final frontier.

I survive because of my dogs. I have no family or friends, because I see no purpose in having them.

I do not age.

I guess my estimate is to score higher than "Gilles de Rais." Although the highest regarded serial killer is "Harold Shipman."

I don't think it would be difficult to take out 700 to top the score. I have skills in IT, martial arts, explosives, profiling. As well as firearms and re-activating them. I also have very limited knowledge of biological weapons.

It would obviously make more become a mass murderer to score higher, but I want to make publicity. Hence, I can not describe my thoughts, because some fat ignorant internet moderater will get offended because they like having power.

People like me make it onto the news. Internet moderators do not:)

R

Robin

I guess it's going to be easier for some to extend a fist than a hand, maybe that's why they attribute images of hands as power, maybe the power of good or evil lies in our hands and not our hearts, either way, you will find a way to do whatever it is you are driven to do regardless of whatever obstacle is placed in your path.

If you are here for support you are more than welcome to it, if you are here for any other reason you may just get banned anyway.

I guess it's going to be easier for some to extend a fist than a hand, maybe that's why they attribute images of hands as power, maybe the power of good or evil lies in our hands and not our hearts, either way, you will find a way to do whatever it is you are driven to do regardless of whatever obstacle is placed in your path.

If you are here for support you are more than welcome to it, if you are here for any other reason you may just get banned anyway.
Don't worry I can take hatred. I don't turn away from anyway.

I am sorry about the remark I made about internet forum mods, although I feel it is mostly true.

Hell, I expect I will be banned by the time I make this response, but yes, I want to die, but I want the world to remember me for it. Now ban me if you want.

R

Robin

Am not going to ban someone just for asking for support but I just wanted to make our role clear. And yes, there are many folks who like the power of vanity/bannage, many more do not and care about the forum they moderate, which is not even something I do here very often at all, let a lone the many duties required to keep the forum running.

Besides, there's better ways than hate, cookies aside :P

Am not going to ban someone just for asking for support but I just wanted to make our role clear. And yes, there are many folks who like the power of vanity/bannage, many more do not and care about the forum they moderate, which is not even something I do here very often at all, let a lone the many duties required to keep the forum running.

Besides, there's better ways than hate, cookies aside :P

I did not aim my criticism at this forun. Infact I am surprised you have not banned me. So thank you.

This thread was not really about bans. There are a lot of things going wrong in my life right now and one of my granfathers told me never forgive and never surrender.

Yeah, I am suicidal, but I still have a voice.

R

Robin

There is a lot of crap on the planet, well, there always has been, but there doesn't always have to be, there is no way I can promise you things will get better but things generally reach a point where we can at least live with them, or not. It is not a perfect solution but we have not just the capacity to improve but more importantly the will to improve.

What this means is in 100, 1,000, 10,000 ( you get the picture) years, someone may invent a pill that cures all mental health and or suffering of the human being, and although that is little consolation to you and many on the planet what this means is that there will always be those that may never know you, now or any time in the future but will care that you suffer but lack the power to take your suffering away, the power but not the desire.

Jseer

I can clearly see where you are at Bringeroflight (especially about the dog part!)

For me, i am far removed from all the depression garbble crap most suicidals are going through. I simply am just bored of this Earth rotational thing whereas a human is found doing the same stupid patterns every dam stupid day,8hrs of this,3hrs of that..i am actually amazed AND in awe so many people can go along with this human game of taxed until ones death,with a whole lot of b.s. in between..i always get a slight kick out of people preaching:

"Suicide is a permanant solution to a temporary problem"

Ya..ok.. but the days of our lives are so frigg'n chalked full of these temporary b.s. problems on a ongoing continual basis,just get through one problem and 'WHAM!'
life quickly doles out yet another POS issue..so..umm..i guess it is a permanant solution to permanant problems,isn't it not?
See THIS^above IS where i am currently fighting these 'temporary' itty shitty bitty demons of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jseer

flowingriverwrote:"You are not thinking of hurting people, are you?"

Umm..me?..if so,however did you arrive at such a ?..that's almost an lol if it was twisted
that way. What in my words lead you to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00