New here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Hatshepsut, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

I'm new here. I'm really a bit slow on things, like using a computer group, so I might not do things right. Forgive me for that. As you might guess, I came here because I am thinking about suicide. I don't think it imminent now. I want to know what other people think about it. Thanks. :giraffe:
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

welcome :) :hug: it's okay, as you continue posting you'll learn and be a pro in no time :)

I think everyone at one time or another thought about suicide...I think about it a lot but I don't have any plans or do I intend to make a plan...I try and go to sleep so the next day I feel better...
  3. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Welcome :) I hope you find this site useful
  4. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

Thanks again. I like the little giraffe thing.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum.
  6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

ikr? the giraffe is so cute, seeing it made me smile :)
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Hat welcome to SF
  8. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

welcome to SF.
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. If you need any help learning to navigate the site, don't hesitate to ask!
  10. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

I've already spent a lot of time putting stoff on here. Thank you. I don't know if it's good. I guess it is. People do care, out in the world. I should care but I really don't. I only live for myself and not help others. I don't want to change anymore. I've done things my way too long to know how to change. I guess I'll see my dad tomorrow, then come back May 8 or 9; he's not online, I will be okay until then.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.