D Darken Well-Known Member Jul 19, 2007 #1 Jul 19, 2007 #1 got on some new medication yeah. zoloft sucks. im on cymbalta and buspirone now. hope they work better, probably will :p
got on some new medication yeah. zoloft sucks. im on cymbalta and buspirone now. hope they work better, probably will :p
P ~PinkElephants~ Senior member Jul 19, 2007 #2 Jul 19, 2007 #2 i hope the new meds help you out. :hug:
T the_me_that_you_know Jul 20, 2007 #3 Jul 20, 2007 #3 Darken said: got on some new medication yeah. zoloft sucks. Click to expand... Zoloft did suck for me too. No result whatsoever. im on buspirone now. hope they work better, probably will :p Click to expand... Isn't that Wellbutrin? Hmmm.... Wellbutrin. :smile:
Darken said: got on some new medication yeah. zoloft sucks. Click to expand... Zoloft did suck for me too. No result whatsoever. im on buspirone now. hope they work better, probably will :p Click to expand... Isn't that Wellbutrin? Hmmm.... Wellbutrin. :smile:
C ~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni Jul 20, 2007 #4 Jul 20, 2007 #4 Good luck. Alot of people have gotten good results from Cymbalta. :hug:
C cassandra Anitiquities Friend Aug 16, 2007 #5 Aug 16, 2007 #5 I know people who have found cymbalta very helpful both for depression and for pain relief [if that's an issue]. I hope it helps.
I know people who have found cymbalta very helpful both for depression and for pain relief [if that's an issue]. I hope it helps.