I don't want any resources or lines to call. I called them and I get nothing out of it. It feels more of a shoo you out the door.
I think about killing myself many times. Thought of ways to do it. Tried to do it a couple of days ago. Wish there was something quick and painless (I seen the post already).
I'm tired I wish someone would just tell me its ok to kill yourself and give me permission, that might ease the need to do it.
ex friend told me she doesn't want to be friends any more because of something I said about morality. And it offended her daughter. So ex friend said I'm taking my daughters side because family is first. She has offended me lots of times of the things that came out of her mouth. I forgave her. That is who I am. I forgive more than I probably should. I feel I can't have an opinion but others can have one and I can't even voice my opinion about not being able to have my opinion but by god everyone else can except me!!!! In a text she said don't text me. what does she do a day later? text me back. Now she wants to speak together today for nothing else but to clear the air before walking away. I take that to mean as she wants to clear the air and say what she wants to say to me but I don't get to say jack shit!
BTW this is the 3rd time she told me she she no longer wants to be friends. I believe I am done with this yoyo, but it is so damn hard 15 damn years and she is tossing our friendship aside. The thing she said that I almost broke our friendship over was she said, "Why don't you have your G&d suck your C#@K. That really offended me but as always I forgave.
I think about killing myself many times. Thought of ways to do it. Tried to do it a couple of days ago. Wish there was something quick and painless (I seen the post already).
I'm tired I wish someone would just tell me its ok to kill yourself and give me permission, that might ease the need to do it.
ex friend told me she doesn't want to be friends any more because of something I said about morality. And it offended her daughter. So ex friend said I'm taking my daughters side because family is first. She has offended me lots of times of the things that came out of her mouth. I forgave her. That is who I am. I forgive more than I probably should. I feel I can't have an opinion but others can have one and I can't even voice my opinion about not being able to have my opinion but by god everyone else can except me!!!! In a text she said don't text me. what does she do a day later? text me back. Now she wants to speak together today for nothing else but to clear the air before walking away. I take that to mean as she wants to clear the air and say what she wants to say to me but I don't get to say jack shit!
BTW this is the 3rd time she told me she she no longer wants to be friends. I believe I am done with this yoyo, but it is so damn hard 15 damn years and she is tossing our friendship aside. The thing she said that I almost broke our friendship over was she said, "Why don't you have your G&d suck your C#@K. That really offended me but as always I forgave.


