New..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am new to this forum. I am unsure about my feelings at the moment. I dont think I am depressed or maybe just not suicidal. I have felt that way in the past though. Lately I have been having a hard time keeping a social life. I hate how competitive other women are when I just want to make a friend. I use to have a friend that I knew for a long time but after she had a family I just pulled myself away from all that. All my other friends were guys but after high school we all drifted apart when we went to college. Now I have no one really in my life. My family is there but it isnt the same as having a friend to rely on and talk about life. I feel like I have forgotten how to make friends and that I feel so angry all the time. Well its nice too meet you and I am sorry to bring my problems here. I just hope this forum is still active it looks like it anyway. Maybe I can make some friends here.

Leah

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Leah nice to meet you perhaps taking a course or something of interest to get you to meet new people with same interest as your
Lots of caring people here so i am sure you will make new friends

thanks for your replies. Sorry I couldnt respond right away. I am a little nervous about taking a course and just going out there around so many strangers lol. Maybe. I guess I should take some risk if I want to meet people but it feels difficult to take action.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Leah...welcome to the forums! :) It's hard being around a lot of strangers for sure maybe some anxiety techniques or anti anxiety medications would help you feel a bit better? :) You have nothing to be sorry for, that is what this site is all about, to be here for others :)

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum. Be re-assured you are among friends here. No one will judge you but keep posting for support. Trust the folk here, you are no longer alone. Read the threads here and you will realise its a great supportive community. Some nice, weird including myself but very supportive. No one is against you here as everybody respects each other and abide by the rules of this forum. I hope I have not broken any rules so far. Take care...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00