1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No clubs or parties..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by jjjoooggg2, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

Ive made a point not to goto parties or clubs for the last 10 years. Because someone always want to be enemies. So I just think I'd be healthier and happier without friends. Am I the only one who thinks this way? Anyone else.

2. glassfranger

glassfranger Member

Some people need others, some don't. I have lived by myself in the country for twenty years and keep myself happy and amused.Correction; I have three dogs that are a constant source of laughter.
    Parties,pubs and Clubs are not a good place to meet potential friends mainly because too much alcohol is involved. Before I had dogs I got a bit lonely so decided to join a canoe club. There I met some great people sharing a common interest, one who is a great friend ten years later. My point is; Join a club i.e car, fishing, knitting, whatever.. and you will meet people who have similar interests.
    ps... If you want to meet a woman, join a dancing club, women love a man that can dance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.