• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

No love

Marga

Well-Known Member
#1
No one has ever loved me. I don't know what it looks and feels like. Why is there lots of love in the world for some people and no love for others? You want success, money... you can earn it by hard work and dedication. There is no way you can earn love.
 

Tottakai

Active Member
#3
i felt this for long time, and still feel it sometimes, even though i have a girlfriend who loves me more than anyone else has ever loved me...

solution? connect to as many people as you can. by chance you are bound to find someone...

it always helps to know how people see you. ask questions from friends, or people you meet, ask how they perceive you. that will give you clues how to adjust yourself as a person. never take negative feedback as an insult, learn from it.

there is also a way to be more attractive, learn to have more self confidence. people like the people who know who they are. this may seem simple solution, but it works.
 

Lady Wolfshead

wishes you well
#4
No one has ever loved me. I don't know what it looks and feels like. Why is there lots of love in the world for some people and no love for others? You want success, money... you can earn it by hard work and dedication. There is no way you can earn love.
I'm so sorry to hear this. Did your parents not love you? My mother was very abusive but I think she loved me, and my father did too. And I have a brother. Did you have no family? Or are you speaking of romantic love?

A lot of people don't have unconditional love. I'm not sure it exists outside of parent-child relationships, and not many.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top