No No No

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Much afraid, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

So this is probably the wrong location ~ feel free to move

Depression, despondency, S ~ I've had enough. I'm afraid I'm a hypocrit because I want to believe what I say (and often think) but wanting and doing are different things. Why should anyone believe me when I so often cannot believe myself? This is all a sham, a child's Punch and Judy. I cannot find a means and I cannot overcome my fear so the shell of what I am moves through life like a bug carcass blown about by the wind. I work with those who make me (who I choose to allow to cause my desire to) want to scream. I cannot tell them they're what they are as that would be unkind. I cannot do what I WANT to do because others depend on me to function. I am TRAPPED in a body and a life I want to shed.

Talking does nothing. Doing results in nothing. I am nothing - yet I cannot disappear. How can the invisible exist...I don't know but I do (and it does).

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
  2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm sorry. I can feel your strong emotions though what you wrote. I know it is hard and harder yet when we feel imprisoned in our existence. Is there a way to take some time off, a break... A few days... And do something for yourself?

3. Much afraid

Thank you Mo. No breaks any time soon. Maybe I can snag an hour or two ~ something ~ on the weekend. ♥

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Boy could i relate to what you have written hun invisible yet still being seen still needed You are not nothing hun although i know how it feels to think that way You are special to many people that is why you can be seen and heard even when you feel invisible hugs

5. Much afraid

You are so sweet Total Eclipse and very special to me, thank you. ♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.