No One Cares About the Distraut. Im Done Living...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of you people on this site think your helping, some of you actually help and try to make it better for someone they dont even know, the rest of those people dont help and probably have never felt true suicidal emotions. The ones that dont help dont believe you and just dont care are annoying XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX who are just bored...

I still feel like shit, trying to get some support on this forum is pointless, thanks to you arogant fucks. Ill just disapear from a life that..............

snowraven

I' ve been lucky enough to get an immense amount of support from people here at sf. The care and non judgemental help I have found has dragged me back from the edge on more than one occassion. Please don't give up on the place. There are some great people here James. You just need to find them.

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
hi. people here at s.f. have saved my life. more than once.
i even made a friend here who made a pact. .you don't, i don't . . so. you cant.

the point is. . once i realized someone on this planet gave (gives) a crap whether or not i live or die..............then...........yeah. it made a LOT of sense to be here. . .

pm me - do you want to talk further about this? i am older. i have lived thru pain for a LONG time....something. has stopped me from leaving. (many things. my children, number one) but. the greatest comfort i have found is these friends here who KNOW how i feel. ..
pm me anytimexxxxx

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi umbrellacorpsoldier.

I try to help, whether I do or not,I actually don't know. I have received alot of help from this forum. If it wasn't for the members here I wouldn't be in therapy, or on medication etc.. I'm very grateful to SF :) I know how it feels to really want to die, so if you feel comfortable Pm'ing me ,please do so :arms:

Lynn x

Kemra

Most of you people on this site think your helping, some of you actually help and try to make it better for someone they dont even know, the rest of those people dont help and probably have never felt true suicidal emotions. The ones that dont help dont believe you and just dont care are annoying XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX who are just bored...

I still feel like shit, trying to get some support on this forum is pointless, thanks to you arogant fucks. Ill just disapear from a life that..............
Haven't been here long, I thought I'd give it a try because I felt so alone and tired of having noone I can talk to that has any idea of how I feel. So far I've met some really nice people and I haven't been judged, or laughed at, or told my problem isn't worth dying over. Noones told me stories of how I can live a healthy 'normal' life, that many with my problem do, if I had a dollar for every psychologist and doctor thats told me about lawyers and doctors having DID I'd be a millionaire.

I don't think or expect that being here will change my mind about ending it, I can feel and know its getting to a point where nothing and noone can help me except maybe a lobotomy to shut out the voices and pain.

But at least I don't feel as lonely as before, to be honest the only times I've felt this way has been when I'm in hospital with others who understand. Maybe the point of this site is helping those in need, and thats admirable, but for me and I think others to the true point is a little comfort. Theres no magical cures for some of us. Just look for some comfort and friendship if you can't find the support you need UCS, and maybe later you'll see the support you need in someones post or advice. You lose nothing by staying, but might lose something by leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00