no one cares

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

i just wana get out of here id rather die than to live in hurt im not ok myself i just fail at everything i do i hate every second i have to breath i want help so fucken bad but my parents wont help me i suck at life. i just wanna die theres no reason left for me to live the world will be a better place without me. i wanna die and go away

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Why won't your parents help you.

3. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

how old are you?

im 14, sounds like you may be in a similar situation

you can add me weirdali@hotmail.co.uk or jus pm me

4. Fuzzy Monkey

im 16 and my parents dont give a fuck bout me ive been this way for over 4 years and i at the point of if i dont get help i give up im gonna contionue doing my own thing drugs cutting and running away til i die then my parents will have themsellfs to blame for me being dead....

5. Anime-Zodiac

Start from the top again. What exactly is causing all this. Is there anyone else that you can turn to besides your parents.

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I understand you are in pain and suffering and are clearly not happy. At the end of the day though if you do kill yourself you will have no one to blame but yourself. They did not tell you to do it. Again I'm sorry you are feeling the way you are feeling and I do hope you get some help eventually, but each person is responsible for their own actions.

Kanani

7. Fuzzy Monkey

no i cant talk to anyone im alone and thats the way its been for yrs now if i talk to a counciler i get kicked out of school again i just dont know what to do

8. Fuzzy Monkey

itll be my parents fault for not getting me help theyll only have themselfs to blame

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

You can't blame another person for your own actions. I am sorry you're hurting, I hope you'll get help, but to blame your parents for your actions is quite ridiculous. You don't have to go through your parents to get help. If you truly want help, you can find it.

10. Anime-Zodiac

Sometimes it's hard for a person to find help by themselves. This person really wants help through his parents.

11. ~PinkElephants~

If she can't find it through her parents there are other outlets. Teachers, guidance counselers a friends mother or father...you cannot blame your parents for the actions that she thus follows through with. Just like i can't blame anyone but myself for my actions and conseuences

12. Anime-Zodiac

Yet it can still be difficult. I speak from experience. Sure, finding help can be both easy and difficult depending on factors. And sometimes our actions aren't a true reflection of our intentions and of our hearts.

As for blaming others, well the only scenarios I can think of, are if your parents were someone how inhibiting you getting help or manipulating your chances of getting help.

13. ~PinkElephants~

I am not saying help can't be difficult to find. Trust me I know, i've never asked for it. That wasn't the point of my post. You just can't go blaming people for your actions. If you punch someone in the face you gonna blame them for you doing it....it's the same thing.

I know we aren't going to agree on this..this is my last post on this one. Take care.

14. Fuzzy Monkey

please dont agrue over this shit im the one hurting and im gonna blame my parents for not helping me and doing what theyve done to me. thanks for all that has repied to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.