no one is helping me

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by whatisthepoint, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just arrived home from a night out for a friend's 21st birthday. While i was attempting to stay happy my boyfriend said something along the lines of "cheer the fuck up" and that small phrase sent me into a complete spiral. He knows what I'm going through and claims he understands as he has felt this way before. So why would he say that? I feel lost. I tried explaining things again later, but he just rolled over and went to sleep. I feel physically hurt.

i also had a first counselling appointment today and just felt like punching the patronising woman most of the time. What do you when everyone around you also seems to be depressed and so the feelings feel inevitable and a normal part of this horrible world?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry your bf said that to you in such a mean way He too seems to be in a bad place but it does not make it right
    What do you do when everyone is so low you find a place that is not so down See if you can just take time out for just YOU ok do something small for YOU
    first counseling apt cannot accomplish much with one appt hun i hope in time the meeting get more productive hugs
  3. Danid

Danid New Member

I'm sorry that your boyfriend feel asleep while you were trying to talk to him.. Mine does the same thing to me. I feel like it very hard for some people to understand .. It's even harder when those people are loved ones!
  4. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

I know how it feels to feel like no-one is helping you :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.