No reason to keep living anymore

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Mariana, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mariana

Mariana New Member

I always tried to stay a little positive at least. I am 25 and have been depressed for 17 years, my only suicide attempt was when I was only 10, I was dealing with maternal rejection, recent sexual abuse and constant bullying. I was sad the whole time but I always tried to tell myself it would get better. And it never did, I never got help nor told anyone about my problems, I only recently opened up to my mother about the abuse... But the thing that had been keeping me going was my job and now the business I started last year is failing, and I can't handle another failure in my life. I'm praying everyday for death, I imagine how much pain could a suicide cause to my mother and the trouble, I honestly don't want to bother anyone, I pray for God to kill me, but he doesn't, I know sooner or later it's gonna be up to me again.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Life is hard but you are important. I know you are suffering but it's important that you do not do anything. You have joined a forum where people understand your feeling. It's shows you are not alone in suffering.

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sometimes it takes series of failures to succeed, always can try again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.