No Women Like Me

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by mooch74, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

I am a totally pathetic loser. I am 38 and couldn't get a woman to look at me twice of you gave her a winning powerball ticket. I just recently broke up with the only girl I ever loved because I was stupid and selfish and know I will never find anyone again. My life is totally horrible and I wish I was never born.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You don't know that you found one girl who loved you then you can find another hun

3. Percarus

Percarus Account Closed

mooch74, reaching an older age is indeed am impediment, but if you don't have high standards attaining a different girlfriend ought not be a problem. I do not believe in dating websites, but mayhap you already have given that a go, the female ratios are not so much there. At this age you should be trying the older generation clubs and social groups. Of course, breaking the ice is always a problem and sometimes the best thing to do is simply to go to a different state where nobody knows you just on a holiday trip and practice, and practice with breaking the ice and starting a conversation with whatever likely candidate that presents itself for your identity will be kept unknown and good may arise. Arranged marriages are said to work also, so if you have any Indian or Pakistani friends maybe you should inquire to them as to how the whole ordeal works and mayhap opt for that option. Maybe your ex-girlfriend is still your friend and feels sympathy for you, and like they say, girls know girls and mayhap she can introduce you to someone. The art is to disclose your inner most sentiments and feelings without seeming needy. Love is hard to find and indeed it seems all the best ones are taken at this age. Friends, of friends, of friends leads you to the whole world at times. I believe learning on how to communicate and express your needs is essential, you have to reach out and procure and in this process be fully aware of your own identity as a man/person because it is only then that you will have a realistic expectation of whom to find. I hope this helps. :')

4. Saddest Factory

Saddest Factory New Member

I hope this is not insensitive, but you shouldn't let that define you. If you find the right person you find the right person. And if you never do that should not invalidate you! (from someone whose 36 and, well, right there with you)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.