Not again

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Asajj, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asajj

Asajj Active Member

Beginning of last year I had lost a load of weight which meant I got forced to see professionals for depression. Later I was hospitalised, but my eating behaviour and weight just got worse even when I returned home. It passed though and I put on over a stone in the summer of this year (admittedly, it was a lot of comfort eating because my therapist was 'leaving me').

Now I'm panicking again. I've lost all the weight I gained and I can't stop thinking about it all.

I've spoken briefly about it to my relatively new CPN, but she seems to not think it's that important since I don't have a full anorexia diagnosis. The only reason I've not been diagnosed with EDNOS is because my previous psych didn't like labels :mad: My CPN also inadvertently gave me a target BMI.

Christmas has obviously been difficult but normally it's okay for me to gain weight at this time of year and I'm relatively relaxed about it. I've gained 1lbs and I'm freaking out :wacko:

I'm seeing my CPN tomorrow, but we have so much to talk about as it is :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.