• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

not another close friend

I dont know. I cant believe another friend is gone. Just as group was about to start tonight I got a message that a very close and dear friend that I was on dialysis with passed away. Im still just so numb. Why? I dont even know what to say or what to do. All I can do is sit here and cry. I cant believe he is gone. I just feel like things are piling up again and i dont know what to do. I just cant believe he is gone. He was such a good friend. I dont knwo.

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bear Fanatic
Staff Alumni
I am so sorry for your loss. I am 65 and have reached the age when death is pretty common. That doesn't make it any less painful though. Nor does the thought that another friend's suffering on this old earth is over really help. Death just defies logic. We all know it will happen to us, and our friends. And I don't think any of us would really want to live forever. I just try and think of all those who have passed fondly. As long as I think of them, they really are still a part of my life, and live through me. Your friend will always be alive in you!

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Sending you more warm hugs, I hope today has been a little brighter for you. Know we care.

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
So sorry for your loss rabbit :( I know how it feels, I've lost a lot of family and friends and it doesn't get any easier.
Take care of yourself, grieve and give yourself time.

JacsMom

Staff member
Safety & Support
My little wabitt....I'm so sorry for your pain. Grieving is never easy. The one thing I can say to you though is, that grief you feel is exponential to the love you have for your friend. I'm glad you had a friend you loved so much that you miss him. It never gets easier to lose someone, but you will learn to live without him and one day you'll be able to think of him and smile at the memories you made with him.

Last edited:
I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope that fond memories fill your heart mind and soul as he then will always be with you.

My little wabitt....I'm so sorry for your pain. Grieving is never easy. The one thing I can say to you though is, that grief you feel is exponential to the love you have for your friend. I'm glad you had a friend you loved so much that you miss him. It never gets easier to lose someone, but you will learn to live without him and one day you'll be able to think of him and smile at the memories you made with him.
Hugs thanks hun

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00