not another day

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't really know if i'll make it through 2day.been up all night,everyone in the house is oblivious to me not even being in bed,clearly not important to them till they get up.i want out now,is that selfish?have been thinking only of myself and how to end things,maybe i deserve this mind torment,maybe its my punishment for being so self absorbed.??????????????

UnkelHeit

No, if you're having those thoughts it's not selfish. It can be really rough trying to go through life like that. Many people don't understand and don't know what it's like. However, we do tend to be selfish in ways because we're so wrapped in our own misery. It happens to most if not all of us. You don't deserve the torment. No one does. What else is going on? Try to keep holding on.

today i see my mind dr as i like to call him.kind of want to ask him to lock me away,i don't feel secure.have to take my daughter to have her 12wk scan,she had a pregnancy last year but the scan showed the baby had died.it should have been me.can't face the possibility of another scan with no heart beat,should be thinking of her,not me,but then my mum always said i was a crap mother and everything else.want to take all my tablets,have tried before,didn't work and wasted everyones time.wish i knew a way out.

UnkelHeit

Hey, if being admitted is what you need, do it, whatever keeps you safe. Is there anybody that can take your daughter for her scan? I understand she might want you there but I'm sure she'll understand. I'm sorry to hear about last year and the way your mother talked to you. OD isn't a very good way. I'm glad to hear you don't have access to other ways. It is possible for things to get better even if you can't see it right now. I honestly can't see it for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you so much for your kind words,can't believe theres someone out there nice enough to read my thoughts and give good advise.a minute by minute approach to today i think.i hope to find a better way than od,don't want to cause any more trouble.x

UnkelHeit

There's a lot of great people on here. I hope you find a way to live. I think about suicide almost constantly but there are things that keep me from doing it. One of them is talking on here. There's also so many things I want to experience before my time.

:hiya: Tanaswood welcome firstly to the forum, I hope you stick around and get to know please feel free to keep talking to us, we are here to support each other. =)

Take Care

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00