Not coping

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Nekosuki, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nekosuki

Nekosuki Member

Hi. I have clinical depression, social anxieties and many more issues besides. I haven't self harmed in a while and things, on the surface, are good. But I'm finding it harder and harder to motivate myself. My sleep patterns are all over the place and my dreams are bad. This is usually the beginning of a low mood spell but this time I'm scared. I don't have my usual coping strategies to fall back on and without them I'm worried I'll have no release from the suicidal urges. I feel so lonely. The only person who really understands I can't talk to. I rely on him far too much as it is. So once again I came here, hoping a kindly stranger would help. Please, can anyone help me?
  2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

motivation imo comes from experiences. enjoy something new and inspiring!
  3. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear you have not self harmed, and you are managing a way to keep things appearing well on the surface.

Keeping things bottled up is no good either, so I'm glad you can rely on him, even if you feel you are doing so more than you should be. Has he mentioned anything about it?

A crazy sleep pattern will most always make depressions worsen (I know it messes me up), but we have to take it when we can get it I guess

Keep posting here and we will support you, and try to make you feel less lonely.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
  4. Nekosuki

Nekosuki Member

Thanks to you both :)

He hasn't complained but I know it's a strain on him, to deal with my level of crazy.

And you're right W Miller, I need to get back into a sleep routine. It's just.... every so often I get extremely frustrated that I'm still not able to cope with things that are part of an average life (totally avoiding the word normal lol). This frustration builds and I get unmotivated which in turn i get frustrated with..... this makes more sense in my head.....

will try and be more active here. It truly helps to know that someone listens
  5. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

how s the sleep improvement going?
  6. Nekosuki

Nekosuki Member

A little better thanks :) Although I'm struggling to sleep till about 8am. Good thing I study from home lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.