• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only Not gonna lie, not anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
#1
"I'm better and thank you so much."
It's the sentence that who replied me and helped me are supposed to get. It's what I try to believe. For me there are no reasons to stay in a bad situation after these wonderful help.
And my thread should be exactly mine, I think many people will say so.
So when I woke up and the strong sense of self-hatred subsiding, I opened SF in the hope to get some replies...I'm no longer hate myself so much that stopped believe whatever people said good about me.
I don't want to offend anyone but my thread isn't mine, no longer mine. I hate it and I don't want to try to make it right, no posts for me (there ARE posts for others), faked alerts.
I still want to thank who replies me, but I don't want to lie this time. I don't feel better. Who will feel better when facing ... I'm sorry. I spoke it so selfishly.
And if it's just some little issues...no it's just bigger and I don't want to lie. When again, students in my class began to think in a rude and impolite way that I have mental illness (or psycho) What I should do?!! You can say I'm a teenager and I just need to wait for everything go better, but is my problems so small? Why they are so small? Because I'm a bad person and see myself as an important one? No! I don't want to be like that! See, self-hatred comes back at me now.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#2
never lie about who you are or how you are doing. I won't give advice but I'll tell you that a lot of people care about you. I would love to hear that you're doing well, bt only if it's true. but if you aren't doing well I want to know the truth so I can help any way I can. it may be advice or maybe just a hug but you won't suffer alone. please take care of yourself @Raven you are special...mike...*console*hug
 

dandelions

me
SF Supporter
#4
"I'm better and thank you so much."
It's the sentence that who replied me and helped me are supposed to get. It's what I try to believe. For me there are no reasons to stay in a bad situation after these wonderful help.
And my thread should be exactly mine, I think many people will say so.
So when I woke up and the strong sense of self-hatred subsiding, I opened SF in the hope to get some replies...I'm no longer hate myself so much that stopped believe whatever people said good about me.
I don't want to offend anyone but my thread isn't mine, no longer mine. I hate it and I don't want to try to make it right, no posts for me (there ARE posts for others), faked alerts.
I still want to thank who replies me, but I don't want to lie this time. I don't feel better. Who will feel better when facing ... I'm sorry. I spoke it so selfishly.
And if it's just some little issues...no it's just bigger and I don't want to lie. When again, students in my class began to think in a rude and impolite way that I have mental illness (or psycho) What I should do?!! You can say I'm a teenager and I just need to wait for everything go better, but is my problems so small? Why they are so small? Because I'm a bad person and see myself as an important one? No! I don't want to be like that! See, self-hatred comes back at me now.
in my own moments of not being able to locate the good i stumble on the bad. it hurts me and confuses me and makes me lose my way. but that does not mean the good isn’t there. if the journey is long, you don’t see your destination right away but that does not mean you should not go there. we both travel on paths near to each other and it is so with so many here on sf. so we keep in touch; we call out to each other; and try to soothe each other’s pain. its not an easy trick when one’s own pain becomes so powerful, but we still all continue toward each our desires. what can one say? as i see it, its “lets keep going”. “keep me company, i’ll keep you company” “lets share what good we have together to keep us moving along and ahead”.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top