Not having sex w my gf

Johnny Messina

Me and my gf are not having best sex life lately.... I have so much issues at work, with aducation, with my trainings, with my mental problems, with my vices and stuff so it became rare.. She knows all of this but she think that I don't find her sexualy atractive any more.. She's bitchy about it, few days ago she cried over it, and more she makes this a big deal it really gets a big deal in my head.. She doesnt bealive me when I say that everything's going to be fine when I put myself together little bit.. No, she just thinks every girl is attractive to me, only she isn't.. And she is or sad or bitchy or agressive over it and it really turns me off sexually and it's a magic circle.. What to do?

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Sex is easy when casual between people that do not really know each other well, and that is the appeal for so many. When real relationships and love become part of the equation it multiplies everything- the good is much better and the difficult is mush more difficult. While none of this is of any use to you, at least it does mean there is something real there , and that things matter enough to you both that that it is not mindless- and that has value in itself knowing that there are real feelings. Maybe staying a touch further back from the act and concentrating more on the closeness part- which could well lead into other but in better head space....

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Have you actually told your gf why you are not wanting to have sex at the moment? If you tell her everything is fine, she knows it's not but she will immediately think it's her fault or that she's not attractive to you anymore. That's the way women work. But if you told her about the stress you are enduring, she will probably be a little bit more understanding thus taking away the stress of having a neurotic and paranoid gf.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00