Not sure what is going on

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sdeemer93, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdeemer93

sdeemer93 Active Member

I'm not sure if this is necessarily anorexia or just some form of eating issue? I eat everyday, but not always when I need to. Sometimes I just go to bed hungry or I go for hours when I wake up without eating. It's usually because of my weird work schedule. And once I get to work it's hard to eat because I don't take breaks. I feel like eating is something I HAVE to do not something I NEED to do. Like I'm being forced. Sometimes I love eating...but not usually.

I'm really thirsty a lot too. Not sure if that has to do with not eating very often or if that's a separate issue itself.

HELP?:apathy:

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am not familiar enough with eating disorders to classify the difference between eating habits and disorders. The fact that it is concerning you makes me think that you should probably discuss with a professional- Dr , or PDOC or counselor. I also suspect that regular eating habits would help you overall feeling of well being and health- certainly would reduce one concern or area of stress.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Get you regular doctor to do a medical check on you ok Thyroid problems can interfer with eating habits as well as low hemoglobin and many other things Ask you doc to run some blood work ok check out if anything medically is wrong

4. sdeemer93

sdeemer93 Active Member

Thanks. I plan on making a doctors appointment soon. I just keep pushing it off although I know I should go :)

5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Please speak to your gp as soon you can, the sooner you nip it in the bud the sooner the better x hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.