Not sure what's wrong

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sashasara, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sashasara

sashasara Member

So starting in January I have been thinking that the government plants advanced rfid microchips in our heads when we are born and they can activate the chips and see what we see, hear what we hear and plant ideas in our heads. They use cell phone towers to transmit signals to the chips, activated agents watch me. These thoughts were pretty strong in like jan. Thru march I told my psychiatrist about it and he didn't make me feel bad about it, got me on meds and I was doing and am doing better. Now my work switched insurance and I had to get a new doc. I didn't tell him specifics, I didn't want him to think I'm crazy. But I do feel very alone in this and wish I had someone to talk to about it. Sometimes I don't think about the government stuff. But sometimes it's kinda scary and I'm all alone with it. Not sure what to do :(

2. gothic_spleen

gothic_spleen Antiquities Friend

May I ask, is it a trust issue with the new doctor? Did you build up a good rep with the previous doctor? Im not sure if this would work, but it worked for me in the past. I asked my previous doctor for a list of recommendations of doctors on a new health plan. But being honest, with the docs, is the only true way to go. If you are honest and they have all the info, they can help treat you better. Sending hugs, I know the insurance thing can be quite annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.