Not what I was expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoReVeR LoSt

I have to be honest and say and that the last time I posted something here, i think it was way back in 2008. I thought I was getting better, I thought I was on my way, I got meds, moved...and well I find myself back here once again and i don't know what to do with myself.

I don't know reality from the dream world, somedays i forget who I am and when I look in the mirror all i see is the sadness in my eyes. I can't even pretend to make them look happy, that's the part that gets me the most. I use to be a fairly happy person, or at least i was good at faking it, but now i'm just lost in this world of mine. Nothing brings me joy anymore, i don't find myself out and about, I avoid time with people, and all i can think about it is well ya that...and it's really starting to take a toll on me.

I could sit here and write for hours, i'm sure, however i'm not going to bore you guys with my stories. I don't know where i'm going, i don't know where i am, i just need one person to slap me in the face and tell me to wake up. Unfourtunately, no one sees the depressed person i've become...:sad:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
YOu are not boring keep posting keep getting the thoughts out. I say that too i wish somebody would just smack me side head wake me up or something. You need to vent get the emotions out here okay people care here can relate. I hope you talk to your doctor and maybe get some meds and therapy for your depression it does help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00