Note #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

noPoint

To those who do care..

Have I really brought myself back down to the thoughts of, 'why the fuck care.' You were doing good. Over the past four years you have managed, and accomplished. You have picked up a few bad habbits. On the other side, you have let a lot go. A curable STI has brought you down this quick? I wonder if I myself truely understand than I am writing this in a bed, wearing clothes after driving my own car home from the job i have making money. Has that registered to you yet? Are you not the one quick to scrutinize the middle class Americans killing themselves, when real problems exist in other parts of the world? How dare you.

Maybe I'm tired. Maybe I'm satisfied. Maybe I'm afraid of what real test is in front of the road I have yet to stop swerving on. Maybe you are not the best. Maybe Jordan DID miss game winning shots. Maybe he DID have a team. Is it possible that it did take more than JUST ONE person to accomplish his dreams. Did you not learn that death is easy. Have you not always said that without a challenge any task is pointless?

You have to come back down to what you believe to be reality. Where is the fun in that. What lets you be remembered more? Fighting for a dream? Taking away others? The good die young. Well how old are you? Why do you get to decide to take away something that was never your creation? What gives you the right to give back this much debatable gift you were given? I can only answer this with a better question. Why is the Earth so scientificly, perfectly placed for life to exist? Two questions that cannot be answered.

Maybe I will sleep on it. Maybe somebody will notate this being the last of anything written by the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00