Since 2018 I haven't had a straight 8 hour sleep. My joint pain and mental anguish plagues my mind . I'm 42 next week and the thought of that alone is making my depression much worse. My only love and passion in life was martial arts and I can't train anymore because of my joints. I live with my father who has ocd and has no life , no friends no hobbies, believes mental illness is nonsense, something you just get over, I don't have many distractions, even going to see my brother is depressing as his life is quite terrible too. I can only work 2 nights a week because of my joints and insomnia, I can't focus in the day , I have memory loss due to my insomnia and taking endep for 4 years whilst drinking along with it at times. I'm at my wits end and don't know what to do anymore. My girlfriend feels helpess , she has her own problems. I can't foresee a future in which I am happy and pain free and doing the things I love ever again. And the worst part about it is I'm starting to curse my parents for bringing me into this world . When I see my dads face everyday it upsets me. I'm starting to hate even my small distractions like playing playstation, as it's all pointless shit in the end . I'm worried I'm going to do something to myself, and I don't know when I'm going to snap

