• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Nothing left to give

#23
Yep. Joints hurting today and don't wanna go anywhere, don't even wanna leave my room.
Same here. I used to workout everyday cross training. I haven't worked out for several weeks now, aching joints and general fatigue. I'm putting on weight and have zero motivation. I'm just going to let go now because I know I'm going to off myself in the near future. I have absolutely no interest in existing anymore. I'm beyond sick and tired of this thing called " life ". I just want to close my eyes and never wake up ever again.
 

Jezah81

Well-Known Member
#25
Same here. I used to workout everyday cross training. I haven't worked out for several weeks now, aching joints and general fatigue. I'm putting on weight and have zero motivation. I'm just going to let go now because I know I'm going to off myself in the near future. I have absolutely no interest in existing anymore. I'm beyond sick and tired of this thing called " life ". I just want to close my eyes and never wake up ever again.
Same
 
#26
It certainly is. I honestly can't understand people who say that " life is a gift ".
To me , life is nothing but a curse. 99% suffering and 1% pleasure.
There are some people who are just repeating the phrase without really thinking about how many people suffer so much. There are also others that are aware of suffering, but they have a religious perspective that the purpose of life is not to experience pleasure.
 

Jezah81

Well-Known Member
#29
Not doing well at all. 4 hours sleep only. Achilles tendonosis pain elbow tendonosis pain and inner groin pain really doing my head in. Anxious thoughts about how my future will be like. That thought leads straight to ending it all. I'm trying to hold on with everything I have . It's also effecting my relationship with my girlfriend, as understanding as she is , I'm not sure how much longer of my shit she can take . Then I'll be a lonely old man in pain living at home with an old ocd man and I'll have nothing to look forward to.
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#30
Not doing well at all. 4 hours sleep only. Achilles tendonosis pain elbow tendonosis pain and inner groin pain really doing my head in. Anxious thoughts about how my future will be like. That thought leads straight to ending it all. I'm trying to hold on with everything I have . It's also effecting my relationship with my girlfriend, as understanding as she is , I'm not sure how much longer of my shit she can take . Then I'll be a lonely old man in pain living at home with an old ocd man and I'll have nothing to look forward to.
Life sucks
Was great spending time with you the other day. Looking forward to walks in those quiet parks again some time soon
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top