Nothing Left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybrsk8r

I have nothing left. Nothing left inside. I'm so tired. I don't see the point of life anymore. I wanna go home. I want to rest. I'm not going to be here much longer.

Shadowlands

SF Hugger Extraordinaire
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It does matter. I hope you can find something to live for even though your mother isn't here anymore.

Cybrsk8r

I'm SO tired. My sleep is totally screwed up. :insomnia:

I'd give anything for a good nights sleep :outcold:

Any suggestions? Pills work, but not well enough.

lost_soul

Staff Alumni
sk8r, i'm here for you. try this. i'm not good for me emo. but i do it anyway. i just go til my body falls out. it took 42 hours for my body to fall out. but at least i got a few hours of much needed sleep. good sleep too. considering i fell out on the couch. pm or im me if you want
be safe

Nuri

Have you tried exercising for almost 30 minutes before you go to sleep to make yourself tired? It doesn't have to be anything serious, it could just be something as simple as a walk or if you want to, you could run around in your own home and try drinking some hot chocolate as well as they might help you sleep.

Exercise is apparently good for the brain as well so you may notice a change to your mood etc...

It does matter and you do matter. I have a difficult time time sleeping too. So far none of the sleep meds they have had me on work. I usually go 2-3 days before I can sleep and then can only manage about 4 hours. You are not alone in this plight. I notice that you are encouraging to others in your posts. Maybe listen to some of the things you have said to others and see if you can find your reason there. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

Cybrsk8r

It's gotten worse today. I'm so tired. I just want to rest. I can't sleep. Even sleeping pills don't help. I can't go on like this. Thanks to all who had kind words for me, but I think the end-game of my life is playing out.

Who knows. Maybe when I close my eyes for the last time, I'll wake up and be 5 years old again. And everything will be OK again.

pit

I feel there is nothing left too. Why am I alive? Like I said, I've no family. My friends are casual. When I go home, there's no one at all to talk to.

What keeps me alive? Women, spirits, and song.

~Nobody~

Who knows. Maybe when I close my eyes for the last time, I'll wake up and be 5 years old again. And everything will be OK again.
That comment really struck me, I know that feeling so well :hug:.

I'm so sorry that your sleep is so bad (I know lacking sleep makes everything else seem 1000X worse), and that you are feeling so unhappy generally.

If you want a chat my PM box is open :arms:.

Take care,

~Nobody~ x

Cybrsk8r

This is strange. I'm sleeoing a little better. Mostly from sleeping pills. But I'm still got an enormous amount of anxiety and depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00