• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only Nothingness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
#1
I gave up. I decided to post a new thread.
There's a trigger so I don't dare to express my feeling. It's not worth dying because of such tiny issues. I'm going to be mad. Why my mood swings soooooooooooo fast?
What I'm looking for? What I'm waiting for? Replies? I don't know. I feel like nobody.
And should I still imagine something impossible? Sorry I don't know what I'm typing.
I hate it sooo much. What's my problems? They really can be nothing because I become very depressed or anxious because of really small things. can anyone relate?
I want to end it!!!!! But I know suicide isn't the answer.
triggers, triggers, triggers, nothingness, so many things, why why why why why why why??? I want to endddddd it...
 

Atreides

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
#2
Different things trigger us for different reasons. Something that seems insignificant to one person may be a serious deal to another. These triggers are serious enough to you that they trigger you. I wouldn't call them small things. I can sense you're in a lot of pain. Just know your pain is valid.
 
#3
Sorry that you're feeling so bad Raven
They really can be nothing because I become very depressed or anxious because of really small things. can anyone relate?
I think everyone to some degree or another has been vulnerable to a change in mood, and then some event comes a long to trigger that. I guess it's a matter of degree.

It's not worth dying because of such tiny issues
I hope you'll post about what it was if you feel like it, just like I hope you'll not post about it if you don't feel like it
 

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
#4
Thank you @JDot @may71
I don't want to leave here for half a day, and then turn back. But I have to do that. I don't want to keep on doing those things which bring me both physical and emotional pain.:(
 

Atreides

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
#5
Thank you @JDot @may71
I don't want to leave here for half a day, and then turn back. But I have to do that. I don't want to keep on doing those things which bring me both physical and emotional pain.:(
When you talk about leaving for half a day are you saying there's trouble at school? Is someone hurting you at school? I don't mean to interrogate you. I'm just concerned.
 

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
#6
When you talk about leaving for half a day are you saying there's trouble at school? Is someone hurting you at school? I don't mean to interrogate you. I'm just concerned.
Thank you for your care.
Yes I have trouble at school, always have trouble. I hate that. I was graduated from my middle school so the problem of being bullied was no longer here. My new school insisted on advising us to make up our mind to do science research, but I just want to found the charity so they don't need me.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#7
I gave up. I decided to post a new thread.
There's a trigger so I don't dare to express my feeling. It's not worth dying because of such tiny issues. I'm going to be mad. Why my mood swings soooooooooooo fast?
What I'm looking for? What I'm waiting for? Replies? I don't know. I feel like nobody.
And should I still imagine something impossible? Sorry I don't know what I'm typing.
I hate it sooo much. What's my problems? They really can be nothing because I become very depressed or anxious because of really small things. can anyone relate?
I want to end it!!!!! But I know suicide isn't the answer.
triggers, triggers, triggers, nothingness, so many things, why why why why why why why??? I want to endddddd it...
*console*hug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top