now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
A year isn't all that long, especially when it comes to losing someone that way. You need to hold on and give it time, it's still fresh. Her memory will always be with you, but it's ok to move on and maybe find happiness again with somebody else eventually. It's what I'm sure she would want.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear that you're feeling that crushing pain again today. I think what HumanEx is saying up top there about what your gf would want is like, if the roles were reversed - how would you want your gf to be right now? Have you considered that in a realistic point of view? Not that it's easy to just shed your feelings or anything, I'm not saying that at all but would you want her to not laugh, not be supported by people who love her, not go out with friends or to be in the house crying all the time? No one wants that for people they love and I'm sure she loved and cared for you and wouldn't want that for you either. There's not martyrdom in grieving longer or feeling more shit than the next guy. You are allowed to move on when the time is right for you - whenever that is for you. Keep talking ok? Go to chat if you need to talk right away but talk to someone. We're all here listening.

MoonRise

Can you tell us what is happening? We are here to listen and help, we do not judge at all. You are safe here.
Come talk when you are ready.

TSS

Now i am being buried by medical bills because I got help. Nothing can bring her back so everything is just worthless anyway

Hi TSS. Sorry to hear about the loss of your gf and mounting bills. The sudden loss of a gf can be hard to deal with. I am glad that you sought out help when you needed it. Unfortunately it can get expensive.
Have you ever checked out Griefshare? They are a free or low cost support group for people dealing with the loss of a loved one. The one group that I know of is very supportive and the members seem to get a lot out of it. You can find a group at Griefshare.org. Lots of good resources there too - including daily emails. Prayers for your success in getting the support you need!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that your girlfriend died, that is awfully saddening. Is low cost grief counseling an option available to you. Grief depression needs real help. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for as you have survived the last year. What has helped you the most so far?
Posting here can be a great distract and you will get help, support and guidance. We're here for you.

TSS

so there is this person that I know is looking for someone to provide a life of happiness ever after. All I want for now is to go to lunch or dinner with some one who will not end up being a control freak and stalking me. My request seems to be as unobtainable as the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00