oh god help me

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by total eclipse, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I can't do this I am lost I can't breath Im sorry but I don't know how to carry on without her here. My twin upset with me I just don't know what to do.
    No emotion most time then dam dam tears come making me feel worse. I am lost no one understands i can't do this its too hard.

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

You can do it Mary. Your daughter is getting the help that she needs and that you wanted for her. Just try to focus on that. Find anything positive that you can focus on. I know you can get through this. PM me if you want. :hug:

3. total eclipse

Your right im sorry just so much pain I know im alright she is free of me she is getting help she desperately needs god i know then why the hell am i falling apart god i hate me so much i am so fff stupid so ilogical so weak jesus iwish somebody would just knock me in the side of my head and tell me shut up already stop being an ffffffff idiot Im alright i just needed to tell myself to grow up and stop the bs thanks for response i going back to bed now thanks
    kankuro

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

:hug: I'm always here if you need to talk.

5. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hey Mary,

Don't beat yourself up! It's totally understandable, even expected that you would feel so down at the moment. The important thing is that you're here, and you can vent as much as you'd like! I'm sorry your sister is making it so difficult for you, but you've got to focus on yourself now. You don't need that kind of stress in your house right now, so you're doing the right thing. Don't doubt that. Do you have anyone that can help you through this at home? Are you seeing a psychiatrist? We can only help so much, but its a lot better if someone can sit and listen to you in person.

Hope you feel better soon! Thinking of you!

Max

6. total eclipse

Im sorry im okay i see a psychologist not for another week I called but i knw he is too busy and what can he do. I know i am just being weak just faxed my twin to see if she can go see my daughter this weekend because she is not allowed weekend pass yet. I hope my twin sees she can help my daughter by staying put. My daughter just called she is doing well arts and crafts start today she will love that. i put her cheque in the bank for her so she has some spending money now. Why do i keep falling apart when i know this is the best for her I just get so mad at me for being so stupid. I will go look after my mom and brothers tommorrow they will keep me busy they still need me to take them shopping etc I just have to keep busy thats all then my mind won't go crazy with fear and anxiety. Thanks for your responses and not ever being upset with me god i appreciated your understanding Take care of you I hope all is well for you and your family I go to work now this will keep me busy too. take care and thanks again mary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.