Oh god! I feel f*cking angry!! !

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by SpiderBoy, May 15, 2016.

1. SpiderBoy

SpiderBoy Member

Today I got angry from nowhere and I feel like killing somebody else.. idk what to do...my dad was so mean to me today. And I felt like punching right at his face.. Oh god. I wanna fucking kill someone!! ! I know this isn't me! but I can't control my anger at this moment.. Any tips?

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Why do you feel so angry?

Tips I find helpful is to count to 10 or start to concentrate on my breathing.

SpiderBoy likes this.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Does this happen to you a lot? Do you worry you would actually give into the urge? Do you know what triggered this?

Another tip might be to leave the room, perhaps even go for a walk to clear your head, before returning. It would give you a new take on the situation.

If this continues to happen however, maybe it's worth to look into with a school counselor?

SpiderBoy likes this.
  4. SpiderBoy

SpiderBoy Member

QUOTE="Butterfly, post: 1443567, member: 8298"]Why do you feel so angry?

Tips I find helpful is to count to 10 or start to concentrate on my breathing.[/QUOTE]
    I got angry while I was hitting my pillow.. And sleep did give me relief. :)

5. SpiderBoy

SpiderBoy Member

I know exactly what triggered my anger. Its due to my breakup which left me devastated and heart broken.
    I don't have a chance to look into with a school counselor as I'm a drop out of high school.

6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Do you exercise,weights, running anything physical to release the anger may help.

SpiderBoy likes this.
  7. SpiderBoy

SpiderBoy Member

="Brian777, post: 1443665, member: 29557"]Do you exercise,weights, running anything physical to release the anger may help.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks bro.. but seriously nothing could help me at that moment.. Idk this anger was kinda different and uncontrollable

Brian777 likes this.
  8. nikhil

nikhil Member

make your mind still.

9. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Anger management classes might be a start for you?