Oink!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LostMyMind, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Someone shoot me and shove an apple in my mouth please!

2. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

will a HUG work.... and remember you are beautiful... if not to yourself "yet" always remember to someone you are beautiful

3. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

I agree with allofme. It takes time- I watched my friend suffer through an eating disorder, so I know it takes an immesnse amount of strength that I know you have.

PM me if you ever want to talk. I'll be here.

4. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

What is that saying? Oh.. right "a face only a mother could love". That is basically how I feel about myself.

When I think about it, I am a very weak person in so many ways. Wish I could somehow find some strength and stop being so pathetic.

5. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

came back to see if you were feeling any better.. i guess not... i hoped to say that when we look at ourselves we do not always see the "real" us... eds not only play havoc in our bodies they start in our minds... we see fat where it does not exist .. see distortions and un true images... what i wanted you to take away from my post was that even if you are unable to see your beauty now.. some day you will.. and until that day even though you do not see you worth and beauty others in the world will and probable do.... hugs...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.