one certain time of night

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by SilhouetteOfADancer, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilhouetteOfADancer

SilhouetteOfADancer Active Member

although i have no formal diagnosis, my therapist has talked to me about how what i describe is consistent with cyclothymia and psychosis. i don't know whether i'm paranoid or what, but it seems every night, i will look at my clock, and lo and behold, 01:11am is shining back at me. this is a regular occurrence and i'm starting to feel like this number is following me around. am i paranoid or does this mean something? can anyone shine any light upon this at all? do i need help regarding this?
  2. Empoisonner

Empoisonner Member

Well. it seems that your mind finds the number 111 to have some form of significance of some sort. perhaps you should ask yourself where and when you possibly saw this number.

Or maybe it is just a delusion of significance and you should start ignoring it by focusing on more worthwhile subjects, like perhaps advancing your own knowledge on something you find fascinating.

I am sure there are others here with better suggestions but hey. It is worth a shot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.