One of those nights.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Sammisam, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammisam

Sammisam New Member

Tonight is the night. The kind of night where i don't know if i can do it anymore. i feel so alone and so unworthy of living. i look at everyone else and their so happy and i cant seem to find that or be that. i try so hard to be good enough for other people..mostly for him..but how can i when i cant even like myself. im so insecure about everything..when we dont talk for a few days all i can think about is that hes found someone better..someone happier, prettier, skinnier, closer, less insecure. He tells me i should trust him and that he wants us to get to know eachother better and that he doesnt talk to other girls but i cant even believe that. whats wrong with me...i push everyone away..i ruin everything..

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just wanted to leave a brief post to say how sorry I am that you are going through this and hope you find a path to be 'good enough' for yourself...you deserve that...with caring

3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Hi and Welcome.

I can vaguely understand what you're going through, I'm actually being very similar to the guy you've described - and the person I'm helping was very much like you. It's still relatively early stages, but a year later with me and them, and they're still going.

I'd recommend you at least push to try seeing a professional, like a doc or a therapist. Trust can be a bit of an issue, but that's often exaggerated by something you've experienced, but rather than keep pushing him away, or feeling like you do, try communicating a little with him? He could prove to be the stabilising bit of support that you would do well to have in this challenging time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.