One Thing That Makes You Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
my family, theyb are the only people I have in my life. and my one good friend who has stayed with me while the others would rather not know me especially after I ended up paralyzed and after I keep inviting them over.. SCREW THEM>

bobbob

SF Supporter
Many things used to make me happy. From a night out with friends, to walking in a wood, to writing, to a cup of tea on my own. Since the catastrophe 4 weeks ago, I dont think I have been happy at all. But I think that certain things will make me happy again and will keep doing them. Like playing cricket with my nephew.

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
Just from realizing I live in America, I realize how lucky I am--especially when compared with those thousands of Syrian-refugees trying so desperately to get into Europe. Most recently,I see that Macedonia has begun to block its borders, so 10,000 refugees are stranded at the border in terribly squalid conditions. Heavy rain leaks into their tents and they can not get rid of their human waste-matter. No sanitation and disease is rampant. So compared to them, I count my blessings that I live in America. America is still the land of opportunity.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Losing weight :) Gone a bit off track but i'll get there.

Another thing, when I am invited places, that makes me really happy. My sisters went to a fun fair 2 days ago and never asked me to go even though there was room in the car, that upset me a little then my niece said ''you're too fat to go on anything anyway''. So yeah when i'm invited somewhere it helps me a lot and makes me happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00