One Thing to be Grateful for Each Day

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
12. I'm grateful for the wonderful outcome of no loss of hostage life at the synagogue here in Texas last night
(I don't know if this content is acceptable to post here, please remove if so:))
it's best not to go into details about the incient but at least all victims were unharmed , the sad part is the guy was mentally ill making the loss of his life tragic.

mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
my kids. they remember most of how they were raised. they have a good moral core. they respect others, especially elderly people. and they are always there if we need them. they are not perfect but i am proud of who they became.

mike

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
During the time that my Occupational therapy was suspended due to the Covid causing a staff shortage, a Social Worker was helping me. She went beyond her role because she's not a therapist, yet she helped me with the Occupational therapy. So very grateful for that!

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
did you find the parts you needed yet?
no but talked to my son today, he's supposed to find it for me. i told him if he can't find new we would have to go to a junk yard. if we don't find it in a couple of weeks i'll use a parts locator. it's more expensive but at least i'll have it.

mike....*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00