out of the crazy place but bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got locked in a psych hosp for over 2 weeks for trying to kill myself. i still feel exactly the same as when i went in. i still want to die still want to kill myself. <Mod Edit - timeline> im feeling so stressed and aggitated. i wish there was another way but i kno there isnt, iv felt like this my whole life iv never been happy

Last edited by a moderator:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Ellie, I'm sorry you're feeling so stressed and agitated, and that you feel suicidal. What makes you feel there is no other way? What has been happening? People here are very good at listening and being supportive.

Sometimes when we're in the middle of a situation ourselves, we can't see constructive alternatives because our feelings get in the way. Perhaps you will find some support and new approaches here.

If you have never been happy yet, I hope it's your time to find that good things can happen. :hug:

AAA3330

It really sucks when you have to leave the hospital feeling the same way. I would go back but I know they can't help me.

yea they cant help me. my mum is watching my every move i cant go anywhere on my own, but iv figured out a way. oh its a long story and im bored of talking about it. basically this woman destroyed my career and my life and theres nothing i can do about it

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Be brave my dear. Your mum is concerned about you. I know it might be disheartening but just deal with it one day at a time. It's going to take time to get your life back but YOU WILL. Be strong and keep posting. You ultimate goal is to be control of your own life. I know it's hard but you can do it.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Ellie, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums.

I am sorry you went home feeling as bad as you went in. Is your mom worried for you? I'd bet she is, any mum would be! How has she destroyed your career and life? Talk to us here, it's a safe place!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00