painful sores on my body

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by soulreaper, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

all of sudden life does seem so great having to deal will painful, ichy sore on my body, I just its not permentant, not sure what it is my brother a nurse seems to think it's shingles. do shingles go away with medication, I'm not sure I want to go on living with constant pain and irritation, my peace of mind is ruined, I wouldn't fully be able to fully enjoy life with inchy sores. another nurse opinion would be nice... butterfly looking your direction. well my question is does shingles go away with medication, like does it get better, less ideally no pain or irritation.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Get to the docs and get it sorted, there is medication for all sorts of skin problems (including shingles), you don't have to suffer in silence.

In the meantime, calamine lotion is great for itching.
    Keep the rash/sores/affected area, as clean and dry as possible.
    But still see a doc as soon as.

3. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Shingles can be addressed with medication if caught early. Longer you wait for medication the more painful it is from my experience seeing it with friends

5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Shingles is more of a rash than sores. It is quite painful and the sooner you get treated that faster it resolves however is it very very easy to treat by any Dr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.