Paula Evans

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
I am so very sorry for your loss. I do not have any advice on how to cope because I cannot imagine your pain. Please speak to your doctor so they can organise the relevant supports - and stay and talk to us here.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am very sorry for your huge loss. When did this occur? I think you need to engage in counseling. Here in Ireland we have a charity called console and that helps people who have lost someone to suicide. Is there such a thing where you are from? If you want me to help you find something where you live (the country) I will do my best to be of assistance at this dreadful time. May your son rest in peace.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear about your loss. I would take Petal's advice and seek some counselling on this matter. They say a time is a great healer and there is some truth in that. Each day will be hard but it's about coping with one day at a time. Keep posting and remember it's ok to cry as it releases the emotion you feel inside. Take care and most important be safe.

ub3

Banned Member
Im not 100 percent sure due to the mod edit... but im assumimg the worst due to the other responses you have received. I am in no way qualified to adivise what you should or shouldnt do. I can only speak from my own experience and humanity. And grieving was never one of my strong points and often came out sideways after my defence survival mechanism of surpressing my grief .I send you my deepest condolences and pray that you can find a grain of peace at least and embrace your grief and allow the agony to release And to let you know that i hear and can feel the depth of your loss. And that i am with you in spirit as is your son. Only the good die young. I know it probably isnt my place to say a word as i have no idea of the circumstances and how you must be suffering right now. But i do care and ultimately what is important is to follow my heart and send you peace and light. X

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I too am sorry for the loss of you son there are no words really but i do hope that you do rach out to a therapist to help you cope with the pain and sadness you are feeling right now

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Finding a suicide grief support group, reach out to your loved ones, and grieve at your own pace. If need more, talk to a therapist.

Remember it's not your fault, what ifs will make you doubt that at times.

Sorry about the loss of your son. May he rest in peace.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00