People and unfortunate events intentionally seek me out to destroy me

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I tried to avoid everything, I really did. It's a terrible feeling to know that someone just suddenly doesn't care about you anymore at all. I don't know what I did so wrong to deserve feeling this way and have this happen to me. I feel physically sick and very very alone and abandoned right now, and I just don't know why. I kept my promise, but here I am, neglected and unloved. To know that someone is so unstable and just leave them alone, I just don't understand and am feeling very hurt and no one cares.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm really sorry to hear you are feeling this way, and I know the feeling all too well. It really hurts when someone just leaves, especially when you need them the most. You can talk to me if you need someone to talk to. It might not be the same as someone being right there with you, but I can be good company.

3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, Prinn. I know how it is. You didn't do anything to deserve this.

4. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I don't think I've ever been less trusting of others than I am right now. :cry:

5. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

It's normal to not trust people sometimes. Life and other people throw all sorts at us and we all have our natural reactions. It's a slow process but I hope you learn to trust again :)

And we care :)

I just wish I could say something to make things better. That's a super power we all need.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry you have been hurt PB. I truly am. Some people are just so mean and careless of how they hurt others. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.