• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

People at my work

Status
Not open for further replies.
People at my work bully me not the staff the other people when they don't get there way. They threatened to harm me. He called 911 on me for no reason.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi there @cincinnati would you like to tell us more about how this all started? Bullies will only bully people they think they can get away with bullying, they are cowards ignore them. Do feel free to keep talking to us so we can get a gist and reading of what occurred.

Best wishes.

he thinks I threatened to kill him. i never said that i was talking to myself. And he is like your a is going to jail and you wont make it in jail.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Oh dear, sounds like quite a serious situation to be in but at the same time its his word against yours and I doubt very much you will go to jail for what you did not even say to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00