Permanent effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archon

My last OD attempt, over a year ago now, since then i have been Twitching, losing my thouhgts.

My phych reckons it was the OD, it's messed me up, Lif eis gettting harder and harder, and it's making wish i didnt fail that attempt.

Has anyone else had long lasting effects from and OD or some sort of attempt.

Back in August, I attempted. My tendons too are screwed up,but on my lift wrist where I attempted. Even the slightest touch there hurts, moving my wrist, shifting it can hurt.There permantly scarred.

It's only been a month since my attempt, but I've been experiencing flu-like symptoms ever since. I sleep a lot more, my skin is really sensitive, I'm always dehydrated and I can't keep food down.

Underground

I'm really sorry to hear about permanent effects, you don't deserve them at all. Is there any more treatment they can do for any of you?

I've tried 2 minor overdoses which I didn't seek medical attention, so I didn't have any permannent effects. One was for caffeine/paracetemol pills when I was 15, I couldn't sleep for about two days and felt like absolute sh*t. Another time was a few months ago, I have left over tablets from when I was on this mood stabiliser, when I took them, my vision went really blurry and I slept for really long, it was really weird. I was gonna ring NHS Direct to check if they're bad symptoms since I wasn't online at the time, but I freaked out at the thought of being forced into hospital.

I have effects from my attempt this year and also the treatment, going on months so far, can suddenly become worse and i would not be able afford to be treated.. so it might kill me after all.

Makes the thought of becoming better seem pointless..

I dont really know if this count but ive been told that due to the numerous od's which ive not sought attention for and the fact that i have a funny heartbeat the likelihood of me randomly dying is now higher and that even the recommended dose of an over the counter medicine could kill me. Not something i every really thought about or even that keen to keep having.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00