• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Physical pain severity scale

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
3 - Finally recovering from minor stress symptoms : rashes, on and off high fever & flu during road trip. Feels well rested over the long weekend and happy that my swimming skills is still around after resting for so long, water therapy helps is worth it. That swimming didn’t make my flu worse though, just needed to breathe. I really hope I stick to the lesson about resting. I learn, not after a 20 yo kid I knew died from the complications of epilepsy few months ago this year which I just knew now. I just want to stay strong for the people that love me and I love. So glad to be alive at one point but emotionally numb af.
 
Last edited:

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm definitely sticking at a 5 these days. I'm annoyed. It's a constant thing: sitting, standing, lying down, sleeping, walking. fuck it.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm definitely sticking at a 5 these days. I'm annoyed. It's a constant thing: sitting, standing, lying down, sleeping, walking. fuck it.
i'm sorry that it's so hard on you right now. I hope that it gets better soon...mike...*console*hug
 

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
At like a 3 bc of my back still and I’m the biggest wimp about it, avoiding exercise and stuff. I have so much respect for all of you who deal with pain constantly
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
At like a 3 bc of my back still and I’m the biggest wimp about it, avoiding exercise and stuff. I have so much respect for all of you who deal with pain constantly
I hope your back feels better soon. and you are not a wimp pain is hard to deal with...mike...*console*hug
 

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
At like a 3 bc of my back still and I’m the biggest wimp about it, avoiding exercise and stuff. I have so much respect for all of you who deal with pain constantly
Thing about that is, SS, is that when we get pain that isn't "the usual" then it sucks. If I get a toothache then I'm a whiny little bitch... or when my throat hurts because I'm sick then I'm a huge fussy prick. Out of the ordinary pain makes a lot of us feel crappy all over again so when you are saying you're feeling super shitty about your back then you're not being a wimp, it's not ordinary for you so it's not what you're "used to" and it's perfectly okay to complain. We all would be also.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top