Yes they are... Sometimes the mood can get a little better despite the physical pain, and I wish it will for you today. Also reminding you how much your work here is appreciated and that you should be proud of the strong and compassionate person you are. Quitting vaping is also very brave of you. Take good care of yourself, and enjoy the spring sunshine. ♡♡♡
Not sure where to post this, so will drop it in here. Have a major heart tests both tomorrow and Friday. Am afraid what the results may be. I have abused this old body for so long. Anxiety is at about an 8 right now.
Not sure where to post this, so will drop it in here. Have a major heart tests both tomorrow and Friday. Am afraid what the results may be. I have abused this old body for so long. Anxiety is at about an 8 right now.
Not sure where to post this, so will drop it in here. Have a major heart tests both tomorrow and Friday. Am afraid what the results may be. I have abused this old body for so long. Anxiety is at about awin 8 right now.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.