@FieryL Is it arthritis? Know that can hurt so much. My elbows are driving me nuts lately. But maybe that is not what you are dealing with. Did not know it could effect the voice box.
@FieryL Is it arthritis? Know that can hurt so much. My elbows are driving me nuts lately. But maybe that is not what you are dealing with. Did not know it could effect the voice box.
grief is very hard to process. i'm sorry that you have to go through this. but I tell everyone the same thing. if a person had a good life and they were happy with it and felt their life was full, then don't grieve them they were ready because they lived a full life. i'm at the point if I go i'm happy with how I lived my life i'm ready, so every year is extra at this point. try to celebrate her life i'm sure she would want you remembering her in her good life instead of her passing. it will take time but things will get better and you'll see what I mean...mike...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.