• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Physical pain severity scale

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Like a 3 or 4 right now. I hate this stabbing, cramping feeling, on top of feeling sick and weak. I feel whiny but that's where I am right now.
 

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Been stalled at about a 5 for a few days now, despite a steady stream of meds. I'll give it a few more days (through the weekend) and if it doesn't improve I'll see about getting into the doctor.
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Been stalled at about a 5 for a few days now, despite a steady stream of meds. I'll give it a few more days (through the weekend) and if it doesn't improve I'll see about getting into the doctor.
That is a good plan @Nick I'm hoping that number will come down soon.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Been stalled at about a 5 for a few days now, despite a steady stream of meds. I'll give it a few more days (through the weekend) and if it doesn't improve I'll see about getting into the doctor.
I hope that you can lower you pain. meds are a good start but try to do other things that help....mike
 
Hate to say it, but pain scale is still the same... maybe i need a travel neck pillow... this memory foam pillow that's supposed to help is not doing much i think it's making it worser.
I'm sorry to hear you aren't getting any relief yet. I got rid of my foam last year after using it for a couple of months and realizing it was not a good tool for my cervical/neck needs.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top