3. Kitty can’t wait for 10 days to be over for my gums to better. It hurts. Kitty don’t want to go to the dentist again, dentist is the worse doctor ever! 🥺🙁
3. Kitty can’t wait for 10 days to be over for my gums to better. It hurts. Kitty don’t want to go to the dentist again, dentist is the worse doctor ever! 🥺🙁
haii kitty just saw this. does the dentist actually fix your gums? my gums is slowly recovering. ^^ its just hard to brush my gums during this times. 🥺
haii kitty just saw this. does the dentist actually fix your gums? my gums is slowly recovering. ^^ its just hard to brush my gums during this times. 🥺
I'm at a 7 today. I think the problems with my feet have caused back problems as I'm not walking properly. Today it's been so bad that I can't stand up for more than two or three minutes. Trying not to give in to it but everything takes so damn long to do.
I don't know what is happening with your feet but I hope you can get some answers and treatment and improvement for your feet problems.....to stop the progression...
I don't have a pain level but I'm in the ER and I'm scared. Everyone is wearing masks because of the flu epidemic. I don't have the flu and don't need to catch it. But there is something wrong as I've been having heart palpitations and shaking. Maybe anxiety. Maybe more. I'm scared.
I don't have a pain level but I'm in the ER and I'm scared. Everyone is wearing masks because of the flu epidemic. I don't have the flu and don't need to catch it. But there is something wrong as I've been having heart palpitations and shaking. Maybe anxiety. Maybe more. I'm scared.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.