• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Please help me, when I get myself together

JB107

Well-Known Member
#1
Please help me, when I get my act together, I can at least do better than her. She is a narcissist, and a part of my past. Yet, despite everything going wrong for her, she is able to somehow bounce back, in terms of, she has a partner, a young lad, whilst I am long-term single, with zero self-esteem, and feeling ridiculously alone. After all the torment she caused me, I still feel myself longing for her. Because there is another man. He doesn't realise what she is like. But please, please, please, lord, help me find my own level. I know I can do better, and I hope to God I can come back from this. Because I did everything for her, and I know I deserve a better girlfriend than her and when that happens, I can put her behind me.
 

alice202

SF Supporter
#2
JB107 Narcissists play all kinds of mind games, and that can leave you feeling bad about yourself. When I went through something like this I did a lot of online research about narcissism and it helped me to understand what happened and why. Its something you never want to get sucked into again.

You are not worthless because you are alone. Your life matters and you are precious. Focus on yourself, if you can. Whether you are alone or in a couple, let go of her. Your life will get better.

Take care.

Alice
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top